Investment in the Public Provident Fund (PPF) with discipline and systematically can lead to a sizable retirement corpus. We have created a calculator that will tell you how much your corpus would be at the end of 15 years, 20 years or 25 years. Click to download the PPF Excel calculator.
Features of PPF investments include:
– 100% secured investment, offered by Government of India
– Tax deduction under section 80C
– 8% per annum tax free return
– Withdrawal up to 50% of your balance before the 4 years of the year of withdrawal
– After the end of 15 year period (actually 16 years), the PPF account can be extended for another block of 5 years, indefinitely.
– In an event of bankruptcy, no one can touch your PPF balance, not even Government of India
Below is a quick introduction of how to enter your PPF/EPFs and the type of reports you can generate with it. We show you an existing PPF, how to enter a new PPF and reports you can create to view your PPF/EPF investments.