Why add authorised senders?
It is possible that you registered to MProfit with an email address that is different from the email that you receive your mail-back files at.
In this case, if you are a paid MProfit user, MProfit makes it easy for you to forward your files from any email address. You can simply add any additional email addresses as Authorised Email Senders in your MProfit account.
How to add Authorised Email Senders?
- Go to the MProfit application and log in to your account
- Click Import on the top-right of the screen to launch the Import modal
- In the Import modal, click the Tools dropdown
- Under Tools, click Authorise Email Senders
- Your MProfit registered email will be included here by default; to add another email, click the Add Email button
- Now enter and confirm the new email address in the subsequent pop-up
- Open the MProfit app on Mobile
- Go to the Import tab
- In the Import tab, click the menu icon at the top-right
- Under the menu, click Manage Senders
- Your MProfit registered email will be included here by default; to add another email, click the "+" button
- Now enter and confirm the new email address in the subsequent screen
What if I am a free MProfit user?
If you are a free user, you can forward your files only from your MProfit registered email address.