Cookies - Small text files created by a website that are stored in Your/User’s computer hard disk. Cookies provide a way for the website to recognize You/User and to keep track of Your/User’s preferences. Cookies allow the website to tailor its pages and create a custom experience for You/User.
- “MProfit Software”
- “MProfit Services”
- “MProfit Websites”
- “Trial Period”
- “Subscription Charges”
- “Free User”
- “Trial User”
- “Paid User”
- “Third Party Software &/or Open Source”
MPROFIT will at times be required to collect Personal Information from Users for the following purposes:
- The processing of Your/User’s name and contact information to provide You/User with access to MProfit Software and MProfit Services and to respond to requests made by You/User.
- The processing of device and usage data to improve and customize MProfit Software, MProfit Services and/or MProfit Websites and to provide better performance, security and continued proper functioning.
- The processing of Your/User’s billing information to complete transactions with You/User when You/User purchases MProfit Software and/or MProfit Services
- To display personalized advertisements to You/User and to send marketing communications about MPROFIT, MProfit Software and/or MProfit Services to You/User
- To comply with MPROFIT’s legal obligations under applicable laws, cooperate with public and government authorities, resolve disputes and address complaints
MPROFIT may be required to share Personal Information collected from Users with the following parties:
- MPROFIT’s Payment Gateway or Services providers for the purpose of payment processing.
- In individual instances, professional advisers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services, or if MPROFIT is involved in a merger, reorganization, asset sale or business combination.
- Public and government authorities, to the extent MPROFIT is compelled to disclose Personal Information to comply with its legal obligations.
You/User has certain rights relating to Your/User’s Personal Information, subject to local and global data protection laws. This includes the following rights:
- To access Your/User’s Personal Information held by MPROFIT
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Information and to ensure that Your/User’s Personal Information is complete
- To object to any processing of Your/User’s Personal Information carried out on the basis of MPROFIT’s legitimate interests. Where MPROFIT processes Your/User’s Personal Data, You/User can exercise Your/User’s right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection. If You/User objects to let MPROFIT process Your/User’s Personal Information, MPROFIT may not be able to provide MProfit Software and MProfit Services to You/User.
- Applicable to Users in the European Union:
- You/User have the right to be informed how and why Your/User’s data is being processed, and the right to be informed in the event that Your/User’s data is being processed for purposes other than those that are stated. You/User can contact MPROFIT at email@example.com for any such inquiries.
- You/User have the right to request that MPROFIT should delete any personal information pertaining to You/User. MPROFIT will process your request within one month from receiving the request for erasing Your/User’s data and/or consent. You/User can contact MPROFIT at firstname.lastname@example.org for any such requests.
- You/User retain the right to disable cookies in your browser settings, but by doing so, You/User will not be guaranteed that MPROFIT will be able to provide full service and functionality of MProfit Software, MProfit Services and/or MProfit Websites to You/User.
- You/User have the option of downloading and installing a browser plug-in to prevent Google Analytics from using your data. This plug-in is the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on and You/User can learn how to get it by clicking the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Again, by installing the aforementioned browser plug-in, You/User will not be guaranteed that MPROFIT will be able to provide full service and functionality of MProfit Software, MProfit Services and/or MProfit Websites to You/User.
- MPROFIT may list the names and/or logos of Paid Users (MPROFIT Clients) on MProfit Websites solely for promoting the MPROFIT brand. No other Personal Information of Users will be listed on MProfit Websites. You/User can exercise Your/User’s right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection.
- In the unlikely event that MProfit Software, MProfit Services or MProfit Websites have a temporary glitch and Personal Information of Users is displayed publicly even though they have configured their preferences otherwise, there will be no liability against MPROFIT for the same. MPROFIT will do its best to work with the affected Users if these types of situations arise, but the sole remedy in these cases is to have MPROFIT try to rectify the problem as soon as it can.