Cookies - Small text files created by a website that are stored in Your/User’s computer hard disk. Cookies provide a way for the website to recognize You/User and to keep track of Your/User’s preferences. Cookies allow the website to tailor its pages and create a custom experience for You/User.
- “MProfit Software”
- “MProfit Services”
- “MProfit Websites”
- “Trial Period”
- “Subscription Charges”
- “Free User”
- “Trial User”
- “Paid User”
- “Third Party Software &/or Open Source”
MPROFIT will collect Personal Information for purposes including but not limited to:
- The processing of Your/User’s name and contact information to provide You/User with access to MProfit Software and MProfit Services and to respond to requests made by You/User.
- The processing of device and usage data to improve and customize MProfit Software, MProfit Services and/or MProfit Websites and to provide better performance, security and continued proper functioning.
- The processing of Your/User’s billing information to complete transactions with You/User when You/User purchases MProfit Software and/or MProfit Services
- To display personalized advertisements to You/User and to send marketing communications about MPROFIT, MProfit Software and/or MProfit Services to You/User
- To comply with MPROFIT’s legal obligations under applicable laws, cooperate with public and government authorities, resolve disputes and address complaints
MPROFIT may be required to share Personal Information of Users collected with parties, including but not limited to:
- MPROFIT’s contracted service providers that process Personal Information on its behalf for IT, system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support and data enrichment.
- MPROFIT’s contracted third parties for the purpose of processing Personal Information for customer support, marketing, technical operations and account management.
- In individual instances, professional advisers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services, or if MPROFIT is involved in a merger, reorganization, asset sale or business combination.
- Public and government authorities, to the extent MPROFIT is compelled to disclose Personal Information to comply with its legal obligations.
You/User has certain rights relating to Your/User’s Personal Information, subject to local & global data protection laws. This includes the following rights:
- To access Your/User’s Personal Information held by MPROFIT
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Information and to ensure that Your/User’s Personal Information is complete
- To object to any processing of Your/User’s Personal Information carried out on the basis of MPROFIT’s legitimate interests. Where MPROFIT processes Your/User’s Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or shares it with third parties, You/User can exercise Your/User’s right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection. If You/User objects to let MPROFIT process Your/User’s Personal Information, MPROFIT may not be able to provide MProfit Software and MProfit Services to You/User.
- Applicable to Users in the European Union:
- You/User have the right to be informed how and why Your/User’s data is being processed, and the right to be informed in the event that Your/User’s data is being processed for purposes other than those that are stated. You/User can contact MPROFIT at firstname.lastname@example.org for any such inquiries.
- You/User have the right to request that MPROFIT should delete any personal information pertaining to You/User. MPROFIT will process your request within one month from receiving the request for erasing Your/User’s data and/or consent. You/User can contact MPROFIT at email@example.com for any such requests.
- MPROFIT may list the names and/or logos of Paid Users (MPROFIT Clients) on MProfit Websites for marketing purposes. You/User can exercise Your/User’s right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection.
- In the unlikely event that MProfit Software, MProfit Services or MProfit Websites have a temporary glitch and Personal Information of Users is displayed publicly even though they have configured their preferences otherwise, there will be no liability against MPROFIT for the same. MPROFIT will do its best to work with the affected Users if these types of situations arise, but the sole remedy in these cases is to have MPROFIT try to rectify the problem as soon as it can.