You can add all Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) in MProfit. ETFs fall under the category of Mutual Funds.
A Mutual Fund/ETF scheme is classified as an equity-oriented scheme if it has holdings in the equity of domestic companies, amounting to 65 per cent or more, on an average, during the year. A scheme that does not fulfil this condition is considered as a debt-oriented scheme. All Gold ETFs fall under Debt MF category.
Some of the ETFs listed in MProfit are
- Gold Benchmark Exchange Traded Scheme (Gold BeES)
- Reliance Gold Exchange Traded Fund-Dividend Payout Option
- SBI GOLD EXCHANGE TRADED SCHEME
- UTI GOLD Exchange Traded Fund
- Liquid Benchmark Exchange Traded Scheme (Liquid BeES)
- Nifty Benchmark Exchange Traded Scheme- Nifty BeES
- Nifty Junior Benchmark Exchange Traded Scheme (Junior BeES)
- Sensex ICICI Prudential Exchange Traded Fund
- PSU Bank Benchmark Exchange Traded Scheme (PSU Bank BeES)
- Banking Index Benchmark Exchange Traded Scheme (Bank BeES)
- Reliance Banking Exchange Traded Fund-Dividend Option