Last week we released the latest update to v9.4 (1013.0366) and we have added many new features. One of the biggest features is the ability to track bond prices.
Tax free bonds have emerged as highly popular investment option among investors due to the taxation benefit that they offer and better yields since last couple of years. The bonds are mostly issued by government-promoted entities hence, come with the highest level of credit rating and provide investors a sense of safety compared to other corporate bonds.
Support for traded bonds in MProfit was one of the most requested features from our clients. The current version supports live prices (end of the day prices) of traded bonds in capital market segment and also provides short term and long term capital gains reports for traded bonds.
– Live prices (End of Day prices) of traded bonds on NSE and BSE in capital market segment (Historical prices of Bonds are not supported yet)
– Earlier “Bonds” category has been renamed as NCD/Debentures
– Transfer of assets from NCD/Debentures to Traded Bonds – http://goo.gl/8bNwug
– Reassignment of asset to new bank with effective date – http://goo.gl/FgTbGo
– Settlement of expired options – http://goo.gl/Ybor73
– Increased count to 25 from 16 portfolios in PMS & F&O together (for Pro and Advisor version)
– Increased count to 25 from 16 accounts in Account category (for Pro and Advisor version)
– Expired instruments (in F&O category) will appear with sign E in red colour on summary screen
– Capital Gains of traded bonds
– New XIRR report with Quantity
– Stocks & Mutual Fund transactions register (for Pro and Advisor version)
– Holding Period (number of days for Stocks & Mutual funds) (for Pro and Advisor version)
For the complete list you can visit our version history section.
To get the update, in MProfit goto Help -> Check for Updates and follow the instructions.