We are happy to announce that a new version of MProfit is now available in Beta. This new update comes packaged with the Phase 1 launch of our much awaited MProfit Cloud platform for Free & Paid Users.
What this means for you:
With MProfit 10, you will now be able to manage your investments in MProfit, sync your data to Cloud, and view your MProfit portfolios on web browsers, mobile or tablet devices.
Download MProfit 10 and start tracking your investments on MProfit Cloud immediately. By doing so, you agree to become an MProfit Beta user.
Key new features of MProfit 10:
- You now have the option to sync your MProfit data to Cloud and view your portfolios on web, mobile or tablet (Android / iOS)
- A new MProfit mobile app is available for all MProfit Investor (Free & Paid), Pro & Advisor users
- A new web-based MProfit Dashboard provides you with detailed asset allocation insights
- You have access to improved MProfit Cloud reports, exportable to Excel and PDF
- A new Advisor mobile app (Android / iOS) is available for viewing all your client data
- MProfit’s web-based Advisor Dashboard provides you with detailed asset allocation insights for all your clients
- You can share MProfit data directly with your clients, to enable them to view their portfolios in real-time on web, mobile or tablet devices
Please note: MProfit 10 is compatible with Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Windows XP users will not be able to use this new version.
MProfit 10 & MProfit Cloud are currently available in a pre-release Beta version. Additional functionality and reports in MProfit Cloud will be rolled out in a phased manner over coming months.
We are currently seeking feedback from MProfit 10 Beta users. If you have any questions or would like to request a demo for MProfit 10 & MProfit Cloud, please contact our support team at 022-40024149 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you download the new version, Click here to learn how to access MProfit on Cloud and Mobile.