At MProfit we meet and talk with a wide variety of advisors and many have the same issues and ask the same questions. We could have created an FAQ page but decided it might be better to create a PDF document of the issues that advisors face when dealing with technology.
The Startup Guide for Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) provides guidance on the tools and technology needed to start your own financial advisory firm or grow your existing business. More importantly, the products and services covered are free or very low cost as price is a major concern for any advisory company. The guide is broken into 5 parts:
1. Basic Setup – The minimum setup needed to start your advisory firm
2. Getting New Clients – Implementing a social media strategy to attract new clients and using customer relationship management (CRM) tools to track potential client leads
3. Financial Planning – Tools to create financial plans for your clients
4. Trade Execution – How to execute the recommendations on your clients behalf
5. Portfolio Monitoring – Methods to review and monitor the portfolios of your clients
Click to download The Startup Guide for Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs)