As the tax-filing deadline for FY 19-20 has been extended till November, you are probably on the lookout for an accurate tool to compute your capital gains and file your tax returns.
With MProfit, you can get your Capital Gain reports in Income Tax Return formats. We have recently also added reports in ClearTax and Winman tax software formats.
Click here to sign up for MProfit Cloud.
Why is MProfit a must-have for Capital Gain computation?
- MProfit provides summary and detailed capital gain reports with long-term, short-term and intra-day classification.
- MProfit computes accurate capital gains for all your Stock, Mutual Fund (Equity & Debt), Traded Bond and Gold Bond investments.
- You can get capital gain reports in a standard Income-Tax-Return (ITR) format.
- In MProfit, you can also download capital gain reports in ClearTax and Winman software formats.
- MProfit capital gains for Stocks and Equity Mutual Funds are available with LTCG Grandfathering. All necessary details including FMV Price & Value (as on 31st January 2018) for each asset are available in MProfit reports.
- MProfit accurately accounts for corporate action entries such as Bonus, Split, Merger and Demerger while computing capital gains, as per Income Tax regulation.
- MProfit capital gains for Debt Mutual Funds, Traded Bonds and Gold Bonds are available with/without Indexation as per India’s Cost Inflation Index (CII).
- Capital Gain reports in MProfit include ISIN details for all your assets.
Get started with MProfit today, import your investment transactions and generate your Capital Gain reports so that you can seamlessly file your tax returns.